Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Skippin School!!!

Since I started dropping F off it has been a battle every morning. She finds it really beneath her to sit with "the babies." Her school keeps all the early birdies in the toddler room because actual instruction time does not start till 8. Mind you this is technically the same classroom she was in less than a yr ago ::eyeroll::
It took 2 ppl to pry her off my neck yesterday morning screaming and crying. It was awful! I drove off cursing working motherhood. Last night C had a game that was not over till 10. Therefore they did not end up going to sleep till sometime after 11. I got up at 5 and thought there is no way I can do this today. So I left her in bed with Daddy it's 10:30 now and I would not be suprised if she is still asleep. I pray she is still asleep. I called C to make sure he got on the bus but got no answer. It could very well be skip day for the both. At this point I don't care. Would you say I'm in need of a vaycay???????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You shoulda stayed in bed with them!!!!!!!
XOXOXO
Ang