After a fun afternoon at the DPS I decided to pack the kiddos in the car for an adventure "in town" to the Miller Outdoor Theatre. Did I mention it was FREE??? LOL Tuts presentation of "When You Wish" a menagerie of Disney musicals. Guess where we stopped for dinner?

You know there was a debate on Ariel, Cinderella or Snow White boutique custom before we left the house & I was the only on in the debate. Why do I do this to myself???? ANSWER: Cuz it's fun to dress a living doll!!! ROFLPIMP


C was thrilled because he brought his board and met a kid & they spent some time skating down the hill and on the smooth sidewalk. I didn't get any goog pics because of all the movement and poor lighting :( Photog I am not.



1 comment:
I love her outfit!
Very Festive and cute!
XOXOXOX
Post a Comment