I can't possibly post them all here & I have made one slideshow on my computer and I am still trying to figure out how I should go about getting it here. So for now.....
Monday, August 24, 2009
chronicles of the long lost me
I have been at the Happiest Place on Earth which is why I have abandoned the blog for a while LOL. It's a great excuse if you ask me. I highly suggest it. Now for the pics.......
I can't possibly post them all here & I have made one slideshow on my computer and I am still trying to figure out how I should go about getting it here. So for now.....
I can't possibly post them all here & I have made one slideshow on my computer and I am still trying to figure out how I should go about getting it here. So for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Onetruemedia.com
Quick and easy! Looks like y'all had fun!
Awwww Sweet pictures!! Ohhh I wish we could have gonnnnnne!!! You have some great Family pics!!!
Post a Comment