Friday, November 21, 2008

Mommy and Me Day!!!

I booked a session with an amazing photog Kim Milburn. I  spent most of the morning preparing. Yes I am that psycho Mommy that shows up with a rolling suitcase filled with clothes. I also had a ginormous IKEA blue shopping bag filled with shoes, pettiskirt and accessories. I would have brought this fabulous chair too but I was not sure how the Mercer Arboretum felt about bringing in furniture from home. LOL All in all we only were able to get in 2 different wardrobe changes because the time was dwindling. I have been stalking Kim's blog all morning for previews and praying there was something she could use the mosquitoes were BRUTAL. I know there is alot of photoshopping going on. The kids did an excellent job. THANK YOU GOD!!! I was worried about little miss thang because she did not have a nap all day.
We started out the day right and headed straight for the mall!!!
Just us girls. It was sensational!! We ran alongside the mall walkers smelling perfumes ooing and awwing at the glass cases of diamonds, gelato, godiva .....Oh my!!!
We picked up Bubby from school at 1pm and I committed the cardinal sin of photography shoots and brought him to get a haircut. I knew I should not have done it but it just needed some spiffing up. It was a family affair I got a blowout and style and we even put belle in the chair and chi'd her locks a bit. After our 3:30 photo session we headed to Lola's so she could watch sister and bub and I went to see Joyce Meyer!!! WOOT!!! I love Momma Joyce. She has been such a blessing to my life. If you have never heard of her check out her website she has a television show called everyday life that is broadcast all over the world in something like 38 different languages. She has written many wonderful books. She really is anointed with the Holy Spirit.
Truth be told Bubby did not want to go at first by the time we left he was saying "Mom I am so glad we came I had a blast" The worship was lead by delirious they were amazing!!!!!!!!!! Ok now I can't get majesty out of my head they also sang this talk about rockin we were really shouting his praises Thank You Father!!

No comments: