You know how I love fashion trends!! A new trend is growing in the U.S., semi-permanent eyelash extensions. Wearers can have long, beautiful, yet natural looking eyelashes 24 hours a day, seven days a week without the hassles of mascara. The eyelash extensions are water resistant. Wearers may swim, exercise and shower worry free. Eyelash extensions do not require a lifestyle change for active people. Eyelash extensions are great for special occasions or for everyday wear. Eyelash extensions are being worn by A-list stars like Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Naomi Campbell Liz Hurley and Moms like yours truly!!
Before: ((BLAH))

After: ((Sha-Zam!!))
The application procedure is painless. I reclined comfortably with my eyes closed during the entire procedure. I actually fell asleep at one point. The lashes feel weightless and provide a beautiful, lush appearance. I can actually tone down my eyemakeup now because the lashes give the appearance of mascara.
My smokin lashes were crafted by the very talented Duong Lam in Sugarland, Texas
He is running a Promo FREE full sets (Limited Time Only!!)
Give him a ring or text 832-752-5141
You'll be flashing your hot lashes all over town.



1 comment:
lareina! the lashes look great on ya! i have a blog too!!!! but mine is just randomness in my life and interests.
Post a Comment