
Thanks to Mom central for teaming up with the promoters of Ringling Brothers & Barnum Bailey to bring the joy of the circus to families for a really great price.
I just purchased tickets through ticketmaster for only $11 each just enter promo code MOM
Be sure to get there early to enjoy the
Animal Open House and All Access Preshow
At the Animal Open House, which begins at 6:00pm, you can see the furry stars up close before their big performances. The Preshow begins at 6:30pm and will give you a chance to head down to the circus floor to meet the performers, get autographs, try on costumes, and clown around! These two extras are free for all ticket holders.
and
Again, the tickets can be purchased from http://www.ticketmaster.com and by entering the MOM Minimum purchase of 4 tickets required.
At the Animal Open House, which begins at 6:00pm, you can see the furry stars up close before their big performances. The Preshow begins at 6:30pm and will give you a chance to head down to the circus floor to meet the performers, get autographs, try on costumes, and clown around! These two extras are free for all ticket holders.
and
Again, the tickets can be purchased from http://www.ticketmaster.com and by entering the MOM Minimum purchase of 4 tickets required.
Offer not valid on Circus Celebrity, Front Row, or VIP seating.
Cannot be combined with other offers. Service Charges, facility & handling fees will apply.
As far as I know this offer is valid for all North America shows check out the website to verify your city.
Cannot be combined with other offers. Service Charges, facility & handling fees will apply.
As far as I know this offer is valid for all North America shows check out the website to verify your city.
I am so excited!! My little lady has never been to a circus before I just know she will be over the moon. It is going to be so much fun. I hope you’ll join us.



No comments:
Post a Comment